|HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT|
|Date: 1st March 2020|
Quality, Health & Safety
The scope of the integrated quality, environmental and health & safety management system is “The provision of Manned Security and Keyholding and Alarm Response services to the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 incorporating the requirements of British Standards BS 7499, BS 7984 and BS 7858”
It is the policy of ABK Security Services Ltd to maintain, on a continual improvement basis, an effectively managed Health & Safety Management System as defined in ISO 45001:2018.
Our health & safety management system documents our commitment to:
- Adoption of safe systems of work
- Prevention of work related Injury and ill health
- Continual improvement in health & safety management and performance
- Establishing measurable health & safety objectives and targets by which to monitor ourselves against.
- Communicating, participating and consulting with all employees to improve occupational health and safety.
- Fulfilling applicable legal and other requirements.
All our employees have a responsibility towards the health and safety of themselves, their work colleagues and others and a responsible attitude and commitment to the company’s objectives is expected at all times.
This Policy is communicated to all employees during induction training and displayed in prominent positions in the working environments. We shall further encourage employee’s involvement in health & safety aspects by communicating with and involving them in all relevant areas of health and safety in the workplace which includes regular Training.
Our health & safety objectives and targets shall be formally reviewed at each management review of the quality, environmental and health & safety management system.
Records of the review shall be retained
This Policy is approved by the Managing Directors signature and made available on the company website.